- Add Your Name in Rajasthan Voter List 2016, 2017 2018.
- Find your name in Rajasthan Voter List 2016, 2017 2018.
- Download Rajasthan Voter List 2016, 2017 2018.
- Search Rajasthan Voter List 2016, 2017 2018.
- Rajasthan Voter List with Photo 2016, 2017 2018.
- Online Voter Registration for Rajasthan Voter List 2016, 2017 2018.
How to apply Online for New Voter Registration in Voter List:
- First of all download or get FORM NO.6 and fill FORM NO. 6
- Contact your BLO (BLO- BOOTH LEVEL OFFICER, BLO is responsible for add or remove name from voter list.
- BLO will receive your FORM 6 and complete the process.
- Visit your state CEO website. >>FOR RAJASTHAN CLICK HERE
- Click on APPLY ONLINE after reach on official site home page.
- After that you will reach on a new site page eci-citizenservice.nic.in.
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION link.
- After it your device will show a screen where you need to submit your email ID or mobile number for verification for next step.
- You will get a verification code on your email ID or mobile.
- Enter your verification code and submit the FORM NO.6
- Get the print out for further reference.
How to Search/ find your Name in Rajsthan Voter List:Here you can search about How to search or find your name in Rajasthan Voter List 2016 2017 2018.If your name is added in voter list and you want to check your name in voter list then you need to follow some steps.
- Visit Rajasthan CEO website. >> FOR RAJASTHAN CLICK HERE
- Select district and assembly constituency.
- Enter your name or house number or photo identity card number.
NOTE- If you have a voter ID card and your name is not in the voter list, then you are not eligible to vote in any election.
How to Download Full Voter List:
- Visit your state CEO website.
- Click on Download electoral roll.
- Select your district and assembly constituency.
- Select your polling booth number and download the voter list in PDF format.